Signs of Burn Out
Burn out can be very sneaky. You tend to start feeling tired, gradually drinking more coffee to make up for the fatigue, and stress increases until you reach a point of fighting to get out of bed in the morning and you wonder how did I get here?!
Here are some signs you may be experiencing burn out:
- you lack motivation
- you are always tired/feeling fatigued/drained
- very emotional
- constant high stress and anxiety
- you find it hard to relax
- you don’t want to get out of bed in the morning for work
- you procrastinate more often
- you are start feeling emotionally numb
- increased headaches
- increase in negative thoughts/cynicism
If you relate to most of these signs, I highly recommend reaching out to a therapist to relieve stress and start recovering from burnout as soon as possible. I offer free 15 minute consultations on my contact us page. In the meantime increase self care drastically (check out my blog post on self care ideas).